In-Aruba Travel Portal

Will be closed for renovation

More
13 years 3 months ago #8223 by trish
I heard that Radisson Tower in Aruba will be closed for renovation. Do you have any idea when will the renovation starts? How long will it be?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #8286 by sweet gal
trish wrote:

I heard that Radisson Tower in Aruba will be closed for renovation. Do you have any idea when will the renovation starts? How long will it be?

It is a good idea that they will be renovating it. Anyway it is for the convenience of the guests. I think the renovation will start early of July. Are rates going to be high when it finishes its renovation?

None

More
13 years 3 months ago #8310 by trish
I thought that renovation will start on the 27th of March. Anyway, I think they will not raise the hotel fee after they have successfully finished the renovation. Are they going to add more rooms?

None

More
13 years 2 months ago #8463 by britney
I am also not aware the exact time when the renovation will be finished. However, what do you think is the best room, the deluxe ocean view room or the plaza deluxe ocean view room?

None

More
13 years 2 months ago #8472 by julien
Thank you Britney and sweet gal for some of information. I would prefer a deluxe ocean view. I know you will love watching the glittering water far apart from the ocean. Right?

None

Time to create page: 0.425 seconds