In-Aruba Travel Portal

Party for kids in Aruba

More
13 years 4 months ago #7818 by britney
My aunt's family wants to have a vacation in Aruba. Together with them are her three sons and one daughter. She like that her children will enjoy their vacation there. Does Aruba offer party for children?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #7883 by julien
Replied by julien on topic RE:Party for kids in Aruba
britney wrote:

My aunt's family wants to have a vacation in Aruba. Together with them are her three sons and one daughter. She like that her children will enjoy their vacation there. Does Aruba offer party for children?

I heard that there is a club for children there in Aruba.They offer fun games to children, video games, theater games like singing and dancing. I'm sure your aunt's kids will like it. When are they going to leave to Aruba?

None

More
13 years 3 months ago #7901 by britney
Replied by britney on topic RE:Party for kids in Aruba
I haven't yet asked about the exact date of their flight. However, the kids will really like this activity especially that they love to present at the theater. What is the name of the club?

None

More
13 years 3 months ago #8035 by sweet gal
britney wrote:

The Westin Resort Aruba has the so called "Kids Klub" for children 5-13 years old. It is free of charge and is available daily from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. How old are the kids?

None

Time to create page: 0.266 seconds