In-Aruba Travel Portal

Pregnant travelers to Aruba

More
13 years 3 months ago #7871 by trish
My brother's friend proposed a vacation with his wife on March 2011. His wife doesn't like to go with his husband because she is expecting a baby on September. Do you have any suggestions on what activities will fit to a pregnant woman?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #7881 by julien
trish wrote:

My brother's friend proposed a vacation with his wife on March 2011. His wife doesn't like to go with his husband because she is expecting a baby on September. Do you have any suggestions on what activities will fit to a pregnant woman?

She may go to shopping or rent a car and explore the island. Tell her to watch the sunset and experience the cool breeze while reading her favorite book at the sea shore. So, how long is their vacation Aruba?

None

More
13 years 3 months ago #7902 by britney
She may start to shop for the baby in Aruba, or have a one of a kind trip like the submarine and see the beauty of marine life. Is she now pregnant, or not?

None

More
13 years 3 months ago #7911 by millionaireman
well i would suggest not to take any strenuous activities while in the island. Probably a boat sail trip would do at least she would be able to relax and enjoy the landscape. Do you have any idea where to take a boat trip? I could suggest some places.

None

More
13 years 3 months ago #7917 by jason
yes, she cannot do any activities that might be harmful to her or to her fetus. You can inform your brother's frient to make sure to call the attention of the airline before leaving for Aruba because i believe she has to be checked by her doctor if she is fit for air travel. where are they coming from?

None

More
13 years 3 months ago #8036 by sweet gal
jason wrote:

yes, she cannot do any activities that might be harmful to her or to her fetus. You can inform your brother's frient to make sure to call the attention of the airline before leaving for Aruba because i believe she has to be checked by her doctor if she is fit for air travel. where are they coming from?

I agree with you guys. She may enjoy walking at the seashore. It is a way of an exercise beneficial for both the mother and the baby. Where are they going to stay in Aruba?

None

Time to create page: 0.517 seconds