Skip to content
Plan your trip

Best Night Spots?

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Best Night Spots?

More
17 years 2 months ago #1607 by PappaG133
Best Night Spots? was created by PappaG133
Any suggestions on where to get drinks during the night? Geared more towards singles and early 20s?

None
More
17 years 2 months ago #1629 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Best Night Spots?
I'm not an expert, but I'd say any place near the ocean is good. Where there's water and a good view, there'll be a stand for drinks especially at night when the sea breeze comes in. There'll be both tourists and locals alike.

None
More
17 years 2 months ago #1638 by PappaG133
Replied by PappaG133 on topic RE:Best Night Spots?
I am a big fan of hanging with the locals. I had a great time with the Jamaican locals so I figure Aruba should be the same

None
More
17 years 2 months ago #2161 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Best Night Spots?
PappaG133 wrote:

I am a big fan of hanging with the locals. I had a great time with the Jamaican locals so I figure Aruba should be the same


I think the best night spot in Aruba would be the beaches. Were Jamaica and Aruba the same? I haven't heard the Aruba type of music. Do you think it could be similar with the Jamaican?

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #2165 by takatenamano
Replied by takatenamano on topic RE:Best Night Spots?
PappaG133 wrote:

Any suggestions on where to get drinks during the night? Geared more towards singles and early 20s?


In that case, try Hard Rock Cafe in Aruba. They have what you're looking for there. ;)

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #2166 by takatenamano
Replied by takatenamano on topic RE:Best Night Spots?
habagat wrote:

I think the best night spot in Aruba would be the beaches. Were Jamaica and Aruba the same? I haven't heard the Aruba type of music. Do you think it could be similar with the Jamaican?


No. The locals have their own way when it comes to music.

None
Time to create page: 0.318 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement