- Posts: 310
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Best Night Spots?
None
No. The locals have their own way when it comes to music.
Have you heard the Aruba music? What is it like? I tried to search for it however, I didn't find anything. I hope I could at least listen to it before we go there.
None
Would drinks by the beach cost more at night or during the day? I was thinking that there would be more people there at night, so they'd be cheaper....Are they even open during the day?
I don't think the prices would vary in the restaurants or bars in Aruba. For sure, it would be fix regardless of time. I doubt if the night clubs or bars would be open during the day. I quite curious, what kind of beverages would be serve for free?
None
None
Would drinks by the beach cost more at night or during the day? I was thinking that there would be more people there at night, so they'd be cheaper....Are they even open during the day?
Yup. Bars are open even at days but with different atmosphere of course.
None
I don't think the prices would vary in the restaurants or bars in Aruba. For sure, it would be fix regardless of time. I doubt if the night clubs or bars would be open during the day. I quite curious, what kind of beverages would be serve for free?
Uhh... None?
None