Skip to content
Plan your trip

Best Night Spots?

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Best Night Spots?

More
17 years 1 month ago #3124 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Best Night Spots?
Have you been to Aruba, Kotof? Haven't you availed free or unlimited beverages from any bars in the island? I was hoping we could find some. I have read in the site that, one of the hotels serve unlimited drinks. I guess this could be a good substitute to bars. ;)

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #3141 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Best Night Spots?
kotosof wrote:

Yup. Bars are open even at days but with different atmosphere of course.


I agree with you, Kotosof. The ambiance would be different when bars are open during the day. How about the food? Do they serve different menu in the morning?

None
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement