In-Aruba Travel Portal

What to eat

More
14 years 8 months ago #1674 by hirami
What to eat was created by hirami
If you don't like seafood, what exactly is there to eat in Aruba? Something inexpensive is really good, too. I was just wondering if anyone could recommend to me a good restaurant.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #1879 by SunSeeker
Replied by SunSeeker on topic RE:What to eat
There are enough steak restaurants. Benihana is a Japanese restaurant where you can order meat and fish. Very good for a reasonable price.
There is also a little Italian restaurant where they serve the best pizza’s for just a few dollars. This place is called tomato Charlies. This located next to Brickell Bay Beach Resort.

Just a day at the office...
Correct me if I'm wrong. :-)

More
14 years 8 months ago #1885 by nakchura
Replied by nakchura on topic RE:What to eat
hirami wrote:

If you don't like seafood, what exactly is there to eat in Aruba? Something inexpensive is really good, too. I was just wondering if anyone could recommend to me a good restaurant.

What exactly you say? Steaks, giant steaks. That's the local specialty of Aruba.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #1886 by PappaG133
Replied by PappaG133 on topic RE:What to eat
I would have thought seafood was more of a specialty than steak on an island...no?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2432 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:What to eat
Do you like vegetarian food? I heard that in the island, vegetarians have places too. Vegetables would be less expensive compared to meat. I think that's what you're looking for.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2435 by crystal
Replied by crystal on topic RE:What to eat
If you're a steak lover like me, visit L.G. Smith's Steak & Chop House. You'll never regret because the price is reasonable. My favorite is the T-bone steak because it's tender and very juicy. I highly recommend it.

None

Time to create page: 0.245 seconds