In-Aruba Travel Portal

Souvenirs

More
14 years 8 months ago #1692 by millionaireman
Souvenirs was created by millionaireman
In every trip, I would not miss to buy souvenirs for my family and friends. I would like to create my own personal souvenirs. Do you think there could be such store wherein we can make our own design for a souvenir?:rolleyes:

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #1726 by PappaG133
Replied by PappaG133 on topic RE:Souvenirs
i bet that would be hard to find other than maybe making a tshirt or a shells-in-a-bottle routine

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #1766 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Souvenirs
Those sorts of souvenirs are so plain and aren't very original. Is it okay to take things off the island like a plant or something? I bet that would make a wonderful souvenir.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #1789 by nakchura
Replied by nakchura on topic RE:Souvenirs
millionaireman wrote:

In every trip, I would not miss to buy souvenirs for my family and friends. I would like to create my own personal souvenirs. Do you think there could be such store wherein we can make our own design for a souvenir?:rolleyes:

I don't think so. Otherwise that wouldn't be a real souvenir at all don't you think?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #1790 by nakchura
Replied by nakchura on topic RE:Souvenirs
hirami wrote:

Those sorts of souvenirs are so plain and aren't very original. Is it okay to take things off the island like a plant or something? I bet that would make a wonderful souvenir.

Plants from the island would be a very wonderful souvenir in my opinion. I don't think you can just pluck out any plant from there though.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #1791 by PappaG133
Replied by PappaG133 on topic RE:Souvenirs
Customs prevents you from bringing any wildlife back with you either way I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong?

None

Time to create page: 0.212 seconds