Skip to content
Plan your trip

Live performances

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Live performances

More
17 years 2 months ago #1809 by bethoven
Live performances was created by bethoven
There would be no doubt that the island has lots of live performances. I was just wondering if the local musicians have performances as well? It would be nice to hear local music.;)

None
More
17 years 2 months ago #1832 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Live performances
The locals have live performances also. Actually, I am excited to watch them all. I guess, we could see some of the performers in the streets. What do you think?

None
More
17 years 2 months ago #1833 by millionaireman
Replied by millionaireman on topic RE:Live performances
Wow! I haven't heard Aruba music and I'm sure everybody is going to like it. Aside from the streets, where do you think we could find the local musicians perform?

None
More
17 years 2 months ago #1898 by PappaG133
Replied by PappaG133 on topic RE:Live performances
I could only assume some restaurants or bars would have live music of some kind. I bet a lot of musicians play on or around the beach as well.

None
More
17 years 2 months ago #1934 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Live performances
habagat wrote:

The locals have live performances also. Actually, I am excited to watch them all. I guess, we could see some of the performers in the streets. What do you think?


I hope we could see them in streets but, I guess it would be possible. In movies I watched, they would usually perform in some resorts. Do you think they would wear their local costumes as well?

None
More
17 years 2 months ago #1945 by millionaireman
Replied by millionaireman on topic RE:Live performances
bethoven wrote:

I hope we could see them in streets but, I guess it would be possible. In movies I watched, they would usually perform in some resorts. Do you think they would wear their local costumes as well?


I guess, the locals would wear fancy costumes when they perform. It would be nice if we'll be able to hear them when we dine in one of the restaurants. Local foods, beverages and music all in one. It would be a fantastic vacation. Do you agree?:)

None
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement