Skip to content
Plan your trip

Live performances

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Live performances

More
17 years 1 month ago #2529 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Live performances
Maybe Arubans use instruments made from natural products found on the island. I would think, like many other tropical island nations, that there are drums. Maybe their music has something in common with Calypso or reggae music?

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #2591 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Live performances
hirami wrote:

Maybe Arubans use instruments made from natural products found on the island. I would think, like many other tropical island nations, that there are drums. Maybe their music has something in common with Calypso or reggae music?


I heard the local likes the reggae. Maybe they use drums and shakers like the Jamaican too. How does Calypso sounds like? I didn't know anything about it.:o

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #2601 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Live performances
This is really great! Reggae is one of my favorite. I never heard a Jamaican sings live. Do they have just time for their concerts? How much is the entrance fee? Anybody knows?:rolleyes::D

None
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement