- Posts: 90
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Live performances
There would be no doubt that the island has lots of live performances. I was just wondering if the local musicians have performances as well? It would be nice to hear local music.
They do actually. Most of the entertainers working there are actually the local people.
None
I could only assume some restaurants or bars would have live music of some kind. I bet a lot of musicians play on or around the beach as well.
I would agree with you, I think we'll see the local musicians all over the place. Have you been to Aruba? Do you know some restaurants where we could find them?
None
None
You know, now that I think about it, I haven't heard anything about Aruban music. That's a little strange, don't you think? What is Aruban music even like, and what are some of the traditional instruments involved in live performances?
There are local instruments in every country. I don't know what specific equipment the locals in Aruba would use. Could anyone tell me if there is a similarity between Aruban music to Jamaican?
None
There would be no doubt that the island has lots of live performances. I was just wondering if the local musicians have performances as well? It would be nice to hear local music.
I don't think we could find many local performers in the island. How does the Aruba music sounds like? Do they like Jazz a lot? I am more inclined to modern music. Does the local like this type of music also?
None
I guess, the locals would wear fancy costumes when they perform. It would be nice if we'll be able to hear them when we dine in one of the restaurants. Local foods, beverages and music all in one. It would be a fantastic vacation. Do you agree?
How does these fancy costumes look like? :rolleyes: Whenever I think of a local performer, I think of an instrument. I mean, maybe they use local instrument as well. What do you think?
None