In-Aruba Travel Portal

Local drinks in Aruba

More
14 years 8 months ago #2140 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Local drinks in Aruba
millionaireman wrote:

I would agree with you Bethoven, trips would be incomplete without tasting the local drinks. If I am not mistaken, the local beer is known as Balashi beer. This one is a non alcoholic drink. This would be good for everybody. What do you think?

Is it really a non alcoholic beverage? Wow! Then, everybody would be permitted to drink that beer. No one will not be drunk even if they consume plenty of it. :D

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2496 by brandy
Replied by brandy on topic RE:Local drinks in Aruba
millionaireman wrote:

I would agree with you Bethoven, trips would be incomplete without tasting the local drinks. If I am not mistaken, the local beer is known as Balashi beer. This one is a non alcoholic drink. This would be good for everybody. What do you think?

This could be the only beer that minors could possibly enjoy. If this is a non alcoholic beverage, are people allowed to order unlimited Balashi beer? Is it like a soda?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2504 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Local drinks in Aruba
PappaG133 wrote:

Non alcoholic would be good once haha. I like to party when I go on vacation though. Do they have alcoholic beer as well? They must...

My friend told me that we could still find beers other than the Balashi beer. The alcoholic once are available in Aruba. ;) If this is a non alcoholic beer, do you think this is nutritious?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2527 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Local drinks in Aruba
Are there any drinks that feature pineapples or coconuts as a main ingredient? I don't mean the typical pina colada drink, but something more traditional and unique to Aruba.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #3021 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Local drinks in Aruba
I don't have some information about the other local beverages in Aruba. If you have something in mind, I think we have the freedom to make it. Do they have local drinks made from vegetables?

None

Time to create page: 0.336 seconds