In-Aruba Travel Portal

Local drinks in Aruba

More
14 years 9 months ago #1909 by PappaG133
Replied by PappaG133 on topic RE:Local drinks in Aruba
a lot of beer brewed on islands has a fruit taste to it as well. im just a big beer fan i guess

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #1931 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Local drinks in Aruba
millionaireman wrote:

I just want to add that the island is known for its beer as well. I think coecoei is one of the local beverages. I am not quite aware as to what it is made of. Which would you prefer, the local drinks or the imported one?

Of course, I would prefer local beverages over the imported ones. My trip will never be complete if I would not be able to taste local drinks. I like beer also. Do they have a local name for this beverage?

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1951 by millionaireman
I would agree with you Bethoven, trips would be incomplete without tasting the local drinks. If I am not mistaken, the local beer is known as Balashi beer. This one is a non alcoholic drink. This would be good for everybody. What do you think?

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1981 by PappaG133
Replied by PappaG133 on topic RE:Local drinks in Aruba
Non alcoholic would be good once haha. I like to party when I go on vacation though. Do they have alcoholic beer as well? They must...

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1996 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Local drinks in Aruba
millionaireman wrote:

I just want to add that the island is known for its beer as well. I think coecoei is one of the local beverages. I am not quite aware as to what it is made of. Which would you prefer, the local drinks or the imported one?

Of course, I would prefer the local drinks over the imported ones. Have you tasted the beer in Aruba? Is this the only beer in the island or they still have other beers?:rolleyes:

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #2028 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Local drinks in Aruba
When I think of Aruba, I think of it as an island with lots of exotic fruits that are made into even more exotic drinks. Am I right? What are some key ingredients in the local drinks?

None

Time to create page: 0.334 seconds