Skip to content
Plan your trip

Rock formation

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Rock formation

More
17 years 2 months ago #1811 by bethoven
Rock formation was created by bethoven
Nature has so many gifts to Aruba. I mean, the island has beautiful beaches, wildlife and fantastic climate. Do you think there could be some rock formation in the place?

None
More
17 years 2 months ago #1830 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Rock formation
That is true, Aruba has been blessed by nature. The Casibari Boulders is one of the known rock formation of the island. Just try to search it in the internet so you'll know how it looks. Do you like rock formation a lot?

None
More
17 years 2 months ago #1835 by millionaireman
Replied by millionaireman on topic RE:Rock formation
I admire rock formation. For me, they are nature's artwork. It would be great to see one near a beach. Where could we find the Casibari Boulders, Habagat?

None
More
17 years 2 months ago #2007 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Rock formation
My friend told me that the Casibari Boulders is located north of Hooiberg. This is the only rock formation I know. I have seen it in photos only and I hope I could visit the place next time. Does anyone knows other rock formations in Aruba?

None
More
17 years 2 months ago #2027 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Rock formation
The eastern and northern coasts of the island are pretty beat up by the water, and I'm sure this has led to some rock erosion. It's very possible that something has formed as a result, but not a lot of people go there.

None
More
17 years 2 months ago #2037 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Rock formation
habagat wrote:

That is true, Aruba has been blessed by nature. The Casibari Boulders is one of the known rock formation of the island. Just try to search it in the internet so you'll know how it looks. Do you like rock formation a lot?


Yes, it was really a nice rock formation, I was able to saw it in a picture of my aunt. Were you able to saw a real rock like this in your place?:rolleyes:

None
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement