Skip to content
Plan your trip

One Cool Family Packages

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

One Cool Family Packages

More
17 years 2 months ago #1812 by bethoven
Have you heard about the "One Cool Family Package"? This sounds good for our family since we plan to visit Aruba next year. Any information provided will be greatly appreciated. :)

None
More
17 years 2 months ago #1829 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:One Cool Family Packages
I heard about that before. Some of the participating hotels I know were MVC Eagle beach, Marriott hotel, Hyatt Regency resort and Renaissance resort. I don't know if this is still available. How many members are you in the family?

None
More
17 years 2 months ago #1836 by millionaireman
I haven't heard about that family package. Were you able to avail it, Habagat? What could be some of its inclusion? This would really be great for families who are planning to go to Aruba.

None
More
17 years 2 months ago #1899 by PappaG133
Do the family packages apply to groups of people as well? I am looking to go with a large group of friends

None
More
17 years 2 months ago #1933 by bethoven
habagat wrote:

I heard about that before. Some of the participating hotels I know were MVC Eagle beach, Marriott hotel, Hyatt Regency resort and Renaissance resort. I don't know if this is still available. How many members are you in the family?


If I would include my parents, it would totaled to 7 members. How much do you think it would cost? I hope it would still be available next year. I would appreciate details about the package.:)

None
More
17 years 2 months ago #1949 by millionaireman
PappaG133 wrote:

Do the family packages apply to groups of people as well? I am looking to go with a large group of friends


Well, it would be great if the package would be applicable to group of people, aside from the family. I hope the island has package for friends. I was just wondering, how many are you in the group?:rolleyes:

None
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement