Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our
travel guide for current information about
where to stay,
where to eat and
things to do.
I'm sure that the only restriction would be your age, like a minimum age to join in the competition. As for the papers needed, you'll probably need a registration form. There could be a fee, especially if you didn't register early.
What could be their age requirement? I hope a 50 years old man could still participate in any events in the island. Anyway, there could be plenty of choices.
I'm sure that the only restriction would be your age, like a minimum age to join in the competition. As for the papers needed, you'll probably need a registration form. There could be a fee, especially if you didn't register early.
Do they allow anyone to join any of their competition? How much registration needed for you to join on any game? Well, this could really be fun and enjoyable.
At this time of the year, what competitions are usually held in Aruba? I've heard about darts, marathons and wind surfing competitions. Anything to add?