Skip to content
Plan your trip

Events?

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Events?

More
17 years 2 months ago #2035 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Events?
habagat wrote:

My friend told me that as well. The island would never run out of activities. Annually, they would held international half marathon. Do you know how to play darts? Aruba has darts competition also.


I actually love playing darts. By the way, does anybody are allowed to join this competition? What do you think are the papers needed? :rolleyes:

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #2490 by brandy
Replied by brandy on topic RE:Events?
bethoven wrote:

That is very true, the place has so many interesting activities. Does recycling interest you? They have a Recycled Art competition. When you want to be involve with nature, they also have a project called Aruba Reef Care.


The Aruba Reef Care seems to be a very interesting activity. I am not quite a good swimmer. Do you think I would be allowed to participate in their project?

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #2509 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Events?
hirami wrote:

I'm really interested in the darts competition and the recycled arts competition. Those sound really enjoyable. How often are these events held, and how popular are they?


I think they only held this once every year. :) I guess, this is not internationally known. The people in Aruba are the ones who knew these event. Have you tried to search it in the internet? I don't know any details about the dart competition. I hope the site would be able to provide information about the events in the island.

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #2532 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Events?
bethoven wrote:

I actually love playing darts. By the way, does anybody are allowed to join this competition? What do you think are the papers needed? :rolleyes:


I'm sure that the only restriction would be your age, like a minimum age to join in the competition. As for the papers needed, you'll probably need a registration form. There could be a fee, especially if you didn't register early.

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #2546 by takatenamano
Replied by takatenamano on topic RE:Events?
habagat wrote:

My friend told me that as well. The island would never run out of activities. Annually, they would held international half marathon. Do you know how to play darts? Aruba has darts competition also.


Aruba has darts competitions? I love playing darts. Maybe there would also be some discounts for me if I go there as a darts player. :D

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #2547 by takatenamano
Replied by takatenamano on topic RE:Events?
bethoven wrote:

That is very true, the place has so many interesting activities. Does recycling interest you? They have a Recycled Art competition. When you want to be involve with nature, they also have a project called Aruba Reef Care.


Aruba Reef Care? Sounds goods. It seems its gonna be diving or something that has to do with their beaches. This gotta be fun for sure. I love diving.

None
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement