In-Aruba Travel Portal

Local gifts from Aruba

More
14 years 8 months ago #2600 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Local gifts from Aruba
If you'll buy a glass pots in Aruba, do you think it will be alright to carry from Aruba to your place? Does it will still give us a good pots beauty?:rolleyes:

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2624 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Local gifts from Aruba
What I meant by glass miniatures were those little glass figurines of various things like animals, children, etc. I don't know about glass pots, but maybe there are people who make glass vases.

I think there's a way to have items shipped back to your house before you leave Aruba, but I'm sure that your items will have to pass through customs whether you decide to put your stuff on a plane or ship it.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2646 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Local gifts from Aruba
I appreciate your clarification, Hirami. I thought they make glass pots. I guess that would be pretty hard to manufacture. Do you think tourists would be allowed to bring dozens of those products?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2647 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Local gifts from Aruba
OMG! I ever thought of this as pot glass. But don't worry, thank you for that clarification, hirami. What do you think is the price of this? Do you think it's affordable? :eek:

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2681 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Local gifts from Aruba
Do you know some other local gifts in Aruba? How about the clothes? I just want to know if they have a good quality of fabrics. I hope it won't be too expensive.

None

More
13 years 5 months ago #7696 by millionaireman
a flea market located in L.G. Smith Boulevard just about the opposite of Container Harbour will be good source of localized and inexpensive products for your relatives and friends back home. If you were able to go there, tell us about it, ok?

None

Time to create page: 0.218 seconds