In-Aruba Travel Portal

Hurricanes?

More
14 years 8 months ago #1816 by millionaireman
Hurricanes? was created by millionaireman
It would be important for travelers to know the climate and weather conditions of the place they would visit. Is Aruba part of Europe? Do you think the island experience storms and hurricanes?:o

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #1825 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Hurricanes?
I don't think the place would experience storms and hurricanes. Have you checked on the location of Aruba? When it is outside the hurricane belt, the island would not experience hurricanes.;)

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #1851 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Hurricanes?
I don't know if Aruba is part of Europe.:D The island has a moderate rainfall only and I haven't heard if they have tropical storms and hurricanes. I guess, we should check on the weather before we get there. What do you think?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #1854 by crystal
Replied by crystal on topic RE:Hurricanes?
It's a good thing to know that Aruba is outside of hurricane zone. During my visits in Aruba, I only experience strong winds and heavy rain that causes flood in the streets. if you want to travel Aruba, summer is a perfect time.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2006 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Hurricanes?
crystal wrote:

It's a good thing to know that Aruba is outside of hurricane zone. During my visits in Aruba, I only experience strong winds and heavy rain that causes flood in the streets. if you want to travel Aruba, summer is a perfect time.

I didn't know that Aruba is easily flooded. I hope we wouldn't experience heavy rains there. When was your last visit in the island? Does summer in Aruba starts in May just like here in our country?:rolleyes:

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2026 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Hurricanes?
The weather in Aruba sounds very tame to me. The island where most of the people have settled is protected from the rougher ocean currents. The heavier rain comes in the autumn, too.

None

Time to create page: 0.242 seconds