In-Aruba Travel Portal

Carnival

More
14 years 8 months ago #2817 by kotosof
Replied by kotosof on topic RE:Carnival
crystal wrote:

I visited Aruba many times but I only attended Bonbini Festival and Caribbean Festival. If you will witness these events, you'll surely enjoy and have fun. You will love the parades, parties, fantastic dinners as well as amazing floats and costumes. I'm looking forward to witness more festivals in Aruba.

Wow! You're so lucky that you we're able to attend those two festival in Aruba. I want to go to the Bonbini festival sometime. My siblings have witnessed it already. And I can see in the video how great it is.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2818 by kotosof
PappaG133 wrote:

are these family festivals or more like mardi gras is in new orleans?

More like Mardi Gras.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2819 by kotosof
bethoven wrote:

What is Mardi Gras? Actually, I haven't heard about that. The island is rich with culture. Once you are there, you would witness so many festivals of everything. ;)

Mardi Gras is actually the day before Lent. It refer to events of the Carnival celebrations, ending on the day before Ash Wednesday

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2856 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Carnival
kotosof wrote:

Aruba's next carnival will be on 2010. And that Roadmarch that you mentioned? That's part of the carnival.

I don't have much information about the Road march. I thought it was a different event. Anyway, when was the last carnival? I was thinking that October is the carnival month in the island.

None

More
14 years 7 months ago #3190 by brandy
Replied by brandy on topic RE:Carnival
millionaireman wrote:

I heard Aruba has carnival just like in any other countries. For sure, the event is one of the highlights of the place. When do they celebrate carnivals? I hope I would be able to witness one next year.:)

I don't know the exact month but, I think it falls in the last six months of the year. Are carnivals and festivals two different events? Which one do you think is better?

None

More
14 years 6 months ago #3444 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:Carnival
kotosof wrote:

Aruba's next carnival will be on 2010. And that Roadmarch that you mentioned? That's part of the carnival.

great! then maybe next year is the good time to go to Aruba:)

None

Time to create page: 0.395 seconds