In-Aruba Travel Portal

Carnival

More
14 years 8 months ago #2000 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Carnival
crystal wrote:

I visited Aruba many times but I only attended Bonbini Festival and Caribbean Festival. If you will witness these events, you'll surely enjoy and have fun. You will love the parades, parties, fantastic dinners as well as amazing floats and costumes. I'm looking forward to witness more festivals in Aruba.

That could be one of the events in Aruba that tourists shouldn't miss. Do you know the story behind the Bonbini festival? When do they celebrate that particular event?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2020 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Carnival
Bonbini festival, what's that? It sounds really interesting. Is that a festival unique to Aruba? I didn't think that Aruba had Carnival, though. Aruba seemed like it would be an exception because of its Dutch roots.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2141 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Carnival
crystal wrote:

I visited Aruba many times but I only attended Bonbini Festival and Caribbean Festival. If you will witness these events, you'll surely enjoy and have fun. You will love the parades, parties, fantastic dinners as well as amazing floats and costumes. I'm looking forward to witness more festivals in Aruba.

What could be the highlights of the Carribean festival? Are there any countries that participate in that event? I like clowns a lot. I hope I could see them there.:D

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2791 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Carnival
Festivals i believe are common in a\Aruba if I'm not mistaken around majority of the population of Aruba are Catholics, is that correct? if that is the case then there would be a lot of festivals and so on so forth as Catholics are oriented by that way.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2815 by kotosof
Replied by kotosof on topic RE:Carnival
millionaireman wrote:

I heard Aruba has carnival just like in any other countries. For sure, the event is one of the highlights of the place. When do they celebrate carnivals? I hope I would be able to witness one next year.:)

Yes, Aruba do have Carnivals. As far as I can remember, the next one will beheld on 2010 and the exact date is not yet sure.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2816 by kotosof
Replied by kotosof on topic RE:Carnival
habagat wrote:

Carnivals are part of the culture. I am not quite sure as to when would Aruba held carnivals. I think, the island would have lots of those during December. Have you heard about the Roadmarch? What do you think it could be?

Aruba's next carnival will be on 2010. And that Roadmarch that you mentioned? That's part of the carnival.

None

Time to create page: 0.248 seconds