In-Aruba Travel Portal

Aruba Awards

More
14 years 8 months ago #2535 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Aruba Awards
habagat wrote:

I haven't gone to Aruba. My friend told me that the island received awards for being the best wedding destination and diving location. Have you heard about it? I guess, the awards would prove that the island is more than just a place, it is actually a great place.;)

Really? Who awarded Aruba this award? Was it by a travel agency, a travel show, or a travel magazine? Still, I don't think a lot of people know about Aruba. The other island nations seem to take up the spotlight.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2588 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Aruba Awards
hirami wrote:

Really? Who awarded Aruba this award? Was it by a travel agency, a travel show, or a travel magazine? Still, I don't think a lot of people know about Aruba. The other island nations seem to take up the spotlight.

I just read this one in the site. It was based on the votes of the travelers. The same with me, I don't know lots about the island but through internet I was able to roam around Aruba. :D By the way, have you been to the island?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2603 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Aruba Awards
I wonder if they received awards for best wedding, do you think they also have a successful marriages here? Do they celebrate the wedding at the beach or in church?:rolleyes::D

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2658 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Aruba Awards
For me, regardless of the place, we cannot tell whether the marriage would work or not. I prefer beach wedding. For me, it is more exciting and solemn. How about you? Would you like to get marry in Aruba?

None

Time to create page: 0.250 seconds