In-Aruba Travel Portal

Aruba Awards

More
14 years 8 months ago #2488 by brandy
Replied by brandy on topic RE:Aruba Awards
I didn't know that Aruba is an award winning place. This only shows that every person who travels in this place really have a great time. Did they receive the award this year?:)

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2511 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Aruba Awards
millionaireman wrote:

I would agree with you Crystal. Whenever I see some photos of Aruba, the island looks perfect. No wonder couples chose the place for wedding destinations. Does anyone knows when is the busiest month for wedding?

I agree with you, Millionaireman. Aruba is a fantastic place and how much more if we would actually visit the place.:rolleyes: For sure, every month would be best for weddings. Where do you think would be the best spot?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2516 by kotosof
Replied by kotosof on topic RE:Aruba Awards
habagat wrote:

I haven't gone to Aruba. My friend told me that the island received awards for being the best wedding destination and diving location. Have you heard about it? I guess, the awards would prove that the island is more than just a place, it is actually a great place.;)

Oh yes. But what would really be more great about it is if it also offer lots and lots of securities. I just found out that there are some people there who take advantage of other people, specially women, and sell them so the slave market or those sorts.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2517 by kotosof
millionaireman wrote:

Wow! Congratulations to Aruba. Do you know what were the awards they received? It would mean that the island is one of the romantic places in the world. I can't wait to visit Aruba.:rolleyes:

You'd be sure to enjoy Aruba once you have visited it. Its really a great place with lots and lots of fun things to do and scenarios to see.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2518 by kotosof
bethoven wrote:

I agree with you, Millionaireman. Aruba is a fantastic place and how much more if we would actually visit the place.:rolleyes: For sure, every month would be best for weddings. Where do you think would be the best spot?

As for me, any beach resorts or hotels in beaches would be alright. :)

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2519 by Miss Petit
Replied by Miss Petit on topic RE:Aruba Awards
I have never been also to Aruba but I've been hearing beautiful comments about it. Hope I could go there sometime though my place is a little far from it. I think Aruba is very interesting place to go to.

None

Time to create page: 0.265 seconds