In-Aruba Travel Portal

Tattoo Party Boat

More
14 years 8 months ago #2195 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:Tattoo Party Boat
habagat wrote:

Have you experience Tattoo Party Boat? It sounds fun and I would like to try it as well. Are minors allowed in the place? How much would be the entrance fee?:)

Interesting party!! nope never heard of it..i will try to search it in the web ..:)

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2226 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Tattoo Party Boat
That just sounds like Mardi Gras on the water. Is that even legal? Are there police present at this event? It sounds like something that would go very wrong if there weren't any authorities present.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2235 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Tattoo Party Boat
hirami wrote:

That just sounds like Mardi Gras on the water. Is that even legal? Are there police present at this event? It sounds like something that would go very wrong if there weren't any authorities present.

What is Mardi Gras? It sounds unique to me. Anyway, I think there would be police authorities in the area. Aruba won't held illegal parties so, we don't have to worry anything.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2262 by hirami
Mardi Gras, or "Fat Tuesday" is this celebration that happens the day before Ash Wednesday. It's a common celebration in Roman Catholic holiday. Mardi Gras used to be a religious celebration, but now it's more like "Girls Gone Wild."

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2308 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:Tattoo Party Boat
hirami wrote:

Mardi Gras, or "Fat Tuesday" is this celebration that happens the day before Ash Wednesday. It's a common celebration in Roman Catholic holiday. Mardi Gras used to be a religious celebration, but now it's more like "Girls Gone Wild."

thanks for informing me about this..its my first time to hear this one..very informative..i am a roman catholic too..and this celebration is an interesting one..haven't done this actually..

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2324 by hirami
It's really famous in the United States, especially in New Orleans. There's beads, lots of drinking, and a big parade in the street. It's pretty good for the local economy, I hear.

None

Time to create page: 0.220 seconds