In-Aruba Travel Portal

Tattoo Party Boat

More
14 years 8 months ago #1942 by millionaireman
Replied by millionaireman on topic RE:Tattoo Party Boat
bethoven wrote:

I think it is just a name. It would be exciting if I would be tattooed in this boat. What do you think? But of course, I don't want to have the permanent one, a temporary tattoo would be fine.:D

I thought people who attend here have tattoos. Well, I think it would be fine to have a temporary one. So, have you already attended this Tattoo party?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #1943 by nakchura
Replied by nakchura on topic RE:Tattoo Party Boat
habagat wrote:

Have you experience Tattoo Party Boat? It sounds fun and I would like to try it as well. Are minors allowed in the place? How much would be the entrance fee?:)

Excuse me but what's a tattoo boat party? Is it an event in Aruba? I've never heard of such thing so would you please tell me something about it?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #1944 by nakchura
bethoven wrote:

Tattoo Party is one of the highlights of the island during night time. Just like any other party, people enjoy dancing, eating, drinking and partying. Are you a minor? I am not quite sure if ages below 18 would be allowed to join the party.

Oh I see! So that's what it is, just a normal party. I thought it was something more special ha ha ha.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #1946 by nakchura
crystal wrote:

Tattoo party boat is very well-known in Aruba. If you love loud music and dancing, try it. There are plenty of foods and drinks. I attended the party back in July. The boat was really full of happy people. I reall had great time.

Okay, I get it now. But is it safe to go there? I mean what if it turns out that there are rapists there? I wouldn't want to risk my daughter's life for that.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #1947 by nakchura
bethoven wrote:

I think it is just a name. It would be exciting if I would be tattooed in this boat. What do you think? But of course, I don't want to have the permanent one, a temporary tattoo would be fine.:D

Ha ha! That's a good thought. What kind of tattoo would you want if ever you're going to have one?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2160 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Tattoo Party Boat
crystal wrote:

Tattoo party boat is very well-known in Aruba. If you love loud music and dancing, try it. There are plenty of foods and drinks. I attended the party back in July. The boat was really full of happy people. I reall had great time.

Aruba has so many exciting places and activities every night. What time would the party starts? Was it held in a real boat? If so, it would be exciting then. :rolleyes:

None

Time to create page: 0.244 seconds