In-Aruba Travel Portal

Water activities

More
14 years 8 months ago #1940 by millionaireman
Snorkeling and diving were common water activities in Aruba. Do you think there could be para sailing, boating and kayaking also? How about the pirate ship and submarine?:D

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2694 by brandy
Replied by brandy on topic RE:Water activities
Some of the water activities in Aruba are water skiing, para sailing, windsurfing, jet skiing and sailing. I haven't heard about pirate ship and submarine. I'm sure people of all ages would enjoy this activity. By the way, where did you hear about it?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2719 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Water activities
Another unique activities in the island. Does Aruba have some pirate ships and submarines? I haven't seen either a real pirate ship or submarine. It sounds exciting.:D

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2730 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Water activities
Wow! Aruba has really great water activities. Although we all have it in our country, there could be some difference if we try it in the island. Would it be expensive?

None

More
14 years 7 months ago #3247 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Water activities
I think the prices would vary as to what kind of water activities you would like to do. We could possibly avail discounts if we are in a group. :) What particular activities would you do in Aruba?

None

More
14 years 7 months ago #3261 by Miss Petit
Replied by Miss Petit on topic RE:Water activities
Pirate ship and submarine? I don't think so. It is not a good tourist destination that is why I think they don't have that at the place for vacation.

None

Time to create page: 0.216 seconds