Skip to content
Plan your trip

Water activities

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Water activities

More
17 years 2 months ago #1940 by millionaireman
Snorkeling and diving were common water activities in Aruba. Do you think there could be para sailing, boating and kayaking also? How about the pirate ship and submarine?:D

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #2694 by brandy
Replied by brandy on topic RE:Water activities
Some of the water activities in Aruba are water skiing, para sailing, windsurfing, jet skiing and sailing. I haven't heard about pirate ship and submarine. I'm sure people of all ages would enjoy this activity. By the way, where did you hear about it?

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #2719 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Water activities
Another unique activities in the island. Does Aruba have some pirate ships and submarines? I haven't seen either a real pirate ship or submarine. It sounds exciting.:D

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #2730 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Water activities
Wow! Aruba has really great water activities. Although we all have it in our country, there could be some difference if we try it in the island. Would it be expensive?

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #3247 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Water activities
I think the prices would vary as to what kind of water activities you would like to do. We could possibly avail discounts if we are in a group. :) What particular activities would you do in Aruba?

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #3261 by Miss Petit
Replied by Miss Petit on topic RE:Water activities
Pirate ship and submarine? I don't think so. It is not a good tourist destination that is why I think they don't have that at the place for vacation.

None
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement