In-Aruba Travel Portal

Villas in Aruba?

More
14 years 8 months ago #2287 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Villas in Aruba?
reymartin69 wrote:

Villas are cheaper than with a hotel. Services are almost the same. If you want a peaceful vacation and if you are a nature lover, then Villas are the place that you should be staying. Rooms are usually made from local/native house of Arubans but with a twist.

Really? I thought villas are more expensive than the hotels. And good thing that I don't have to worry with the services if it would be quite similar in hotels. You know, I am excited to know the twist that you said. ;) Have you stayed in one of the villas in Aruba?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2309 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:Villas in Aruba?
reymartin69 wrote:

Villas are cheaper than with a hotel. Services are almost the same. If you want a peaceful vacation and if you are a nature lover, then Villas are the place that you should be staying. Rooms are usually made from local/native house of Arubans but with a twist.

cool! i think I'll opt for a villas rather than hotels..coz of a very tight budget..

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2325 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Villas in Aruba?
Maybe there are cheaper villas available for travelers who are on a much cheaper budget. That would allow Aruba to make even more money.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2338 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Villas in Aruba?
hirami wrote:

Maybe there are cheaper villas available for travelers who are on a much cheaper budget. That would allow Aruba to make even more money.

When you go to a more affordable villas, could there be some changes with the quality of services that they provide? This would be nice for those who have tight budgets.;)

None

Time to create page: 0.340 seconds