In-Aruba Travel Portal

Villas in Aruba?

More
14 years 8 months ago #2233 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Villas in Aruba?
hirami wrote:

When you say "villa," I think of it as more of an open air kind of place, a little rustic, but very close to nature and such. Is it really like that? I think a villa would suit the Aruban island very much.

I agree with you Hirami. I think to stay in villa would be great. Actually, I haven't been to a such place. Do you think there would be room services too just like in hotels?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2234 by takatenamano
Replied by takatenamano on topic RE:Villas in Aruba?
habagat wrote:

I know there could be lots of places to stay in the island. There would be plenty of resorts, hotels and apartments. It would be nice to stay in villas, am I right? Do you know where could be the best villa in the place?

It is such a great idea to stay in Villas actually. The thing is, they're so expensive unlike resorts and hotels. Unless you are a rich person of course. :D

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2236 by takatenamano
bethoven wrote:

Aruba has so many villas. My friend said that it would be nice to stay in Gold Coast. It is a good place to relax. I always thought that villas and hotels are similar. Do you think it is?

Not really in my opinion. I find villas more relaxing than hotels. It was as if you are staying in a very beautiful house with not much worries at all. While in a hotel, it is still good but you'll be in a room whatever you say.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2237 by takatenamano
hirami wrote:

When you say "villa," I think of it as more of an open air kind of place, a little rustic, but very close to nature and such. Is it really like that? I think a villa would suit the Aruban island very much.

Oh yeah, it really does. That is why there are so many villas around there. They knew that the atmosphere in Aruba would really give a beautiful effect on this villas.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2263 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Villas in Aruba?
habagat wrote:

I agree with you Hirami. I think to stay in villa would be great. Actually, I haven't been to a such place. Do you think there would be room services too just like in hotels?

I'm sure there's service like that at a villa, but it will probably be very luxurious. I'm thinking that each villa will be separate from one another for privacy and exclusivity.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2278 by reymartin69
Replied by reymartin69 on topic RE:Villas in Aruba?
Villas are cheaper than with a hotel. Services are almost the same. If you want a peaceful vacation and if you are a nature lover, then Villas are the place that you should be staying. Rooms are usually made from local/native house of Arubans but with a twist.

None

Time to create page: 0.605 seconds