In-Aruba Travel Portal

Other artists?

More
14 years 8 months ago #2330 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:Other artists?
hirami wrote:

I guess the problem is lack of exposure for these artists. At least with the internet, these artists have a greater chance at exposure. I guess all we have to wait for is for someone to display their work.

its true ..internet could be a good tool for exposure on their art works..:)

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2334 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Other artists?
hirami wrote:

I guess the problem is lack of exposure for these artists. At least with the internet, these artists have a greater chance at exposure. I guess all we have to wait for is for someone to display their work.

I agree with you, Hirami. The Aruba government must have done something about this. I suggest they display some of the local's artworks whenever there are tourists around the place. Do you think we could see some of it in the museums?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2393 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Other artists?
The museum probably is the best place to see local art. If the tourism board teamed up with local artists, I'm sure that the artists could get more work and more exposure, too. They could design posters and websites or something.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2409 by maui
Replied by maui on topic RE:Other artists?
Does it mean that Aruban are so blessed not only in nature but also in talent? WOW! I'm not conscious that this place had also a lot of talents like painting and other talent.:D

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2446 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:Other artists?
maui wrote:

Does it mean that Aruban are so blessed not only in nature but also in talent? WOW! I'm not conscious that this place had also a lot of talents like painting and other talent.:D

I guess so....likewise here..:)

None

Time to create page: 0.273 seconds