In-Aruba Travel Portal

Movie Theater?

More
14 years 8 months ago #2260 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Movie Theater?
Renting is probably the best idea if that's not too expensive. Or maybe it would be more economical for you to see a locally made film if they're available.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2273 by reymartin69
Replied by reymartin69 on topic RE:Movie Theater?
You can surely find a movie theater in Aruba. In Oranjestad, there is a Drive inn where there is a movie theater. Arubans are also watching Hollywood movies.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2292 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Movie Theater?
reymartin69 wrote:

You can surely find a movie theater in Aruba. In Oranjestad, there is a Drive inn where there is a movie theater. Arubans are also watching Hollywood movies.

Great! I thought that the locals is not quite fond of watching Hollywood films. So, all we have to do is go to the Drive Inn and look for the theater. Do you think there could be plenty of movie theaters in the island or they only have one cinema?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2295 by reymartin69
There maybe more theaters there in Aruba. Im sure the Arubans will show you their finest when you get there.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2296 by reymartin69
There are movie theaters that place in an open space, like in the parking lot where they transform it into a movie theater on scheduled dates and times. You can also find Air-conditioned theaters in Oranjestad. But I would suggest you try the theater in the parking lot. :)

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2318 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Movie Theater?
I guess a drive-in movie theater would be an ideal type of theater for Aruba given its climate. I really do miss the drive-in....

None

Time to create page: 0.368 seconds