In-Aruba Travel Portal

Bugaloe beach Bar?

More
14 years 8 months ago #1972 by habagat
Bugaloe beach Bar? was created by habagat
We could do lots of things in Aruba when night time comes. Someone told me that Bugaloe beach bar is one of the happiest place in the island. Could you tell me more about the place? I would appreciate some information about this.:)

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2913 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Bugaloe beach Bar?
Have you search it in the site? I think I have read this one. If I am not mistaken, this is one of the highlights of Aruba during night time. However, I don't know what could be its difference from the other bars in the island.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2930 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Bugaloe beach Bar?
I think I found it the other time but, I have forgotten some information about it. :D Does anyone knows if it would be open during daytime? Is it a good place for a family?:)

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #3104 by brandy
Replied by brandy on topic RE:Bugaloe beach Bar?
I think any bars in Aruba would be family friendly. Do you think there would some bars in the island that is exclusively for adults? :o Aruba welcomes everybody. And I think the Bugaloe Beach bar would be a place for all ages.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #3130 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Bugaloe beach Bar?
I agree with you, Brandy. The bars in Aruba would be a great place for the family too. I don't have an idea whether the island has bars exclusively for adults. What could be some of the special events in this place?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #3139 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Bugaloe beach Bar?
Well, I just want to be clarified. I observed that some of the bars in our country are for adults only. I mean, no minors allowed. What could be the other bars that we could visit in Aruba?

None

Time to create page: 0.333 seconds