In-Aruba Travel Portal

Find Out All About The Different Activities On Aruba

More
14 years 8 months ago #3298 by hirami
bethoven wrote:

The activities in the island are very interesting. My friend told me that we could actually participate in any kinds of activities here. I know people like to party all day. What time would all these activities end?

So, does that mean that the people are very laid back like people are in Jamaica? Where there's sun, sea, and the beach, it's very hard to be so serious and formal.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #3321 by habagat
What do you mean, hirami? Have you gone to Jamika? I guess, we might say that people are nice, but of course, it's still better not to give all aour trust to them. Remember guys, we are a new to that place and we don't know their whereabouts. :D

None

More
14 years 7 months ago #3339 by hirami
I've never been to Jamaica, but based on what I've heard from people who have actually gone to Jamaica, the people there are very laid-back and relaxed. They aren't in a hurry and don't stress out about things. That's what I mean. It's easy to live life like that when you are surrounded by such beautiful scenery all year round.

None

More
14 years 7 months ago #3401 by linette
hirami wrote:

I've never been to Jamaica, but based on what I've heard from people who have actually gone to Jamaica, the people there are very laid-back and relaxed. They aren't in a hurry and don't stress out about things. That's what I mean. It's easy to live life like that when you are surrounded by such beautiful scenery all year round.

it looks like a wonderful place for a vacation! and i guess a lot more cheaper too due to currency exchange ..isn't it not?

None

Time to create page: 0.347 seconds