In-Aruba Travel Portal

aruba scuba

More
14 years 9 months ago #2045 by bethoven
aruba scuba was created by bethoven
Anybody loves scuba diving? Well, Aruba has a beaches, perhaps this is the best place for you. It also a good destination for the scuba driver. :rolleyes:

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #2082 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:aruba scuba
Scuba is one of the fantastic activities in Aruba. Have you been to wrecks? My friend told me that we would certainly enjoy diving in the wrecks. The island has plenty of those.

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #2083 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:aruba scuba
Unfortunately, I haven't been to wrecks lately. However, one of my friend told me that it was really a nice place for scuba diving. Do you think he is sounding it real?:rolleyes:

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2798 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:aruba scuba
Yes of course there are lot of famous wrecks in Aruba one is the Antilla wreck. The good about wrecks is it houses marine life forms so Aruba could easily preserve it water surroundings.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2866 by brandy
Replied by brandy on topic RE:aruba scuba
You could see lots of wrecks in Aruba. It is one of the tourist spots and destination. How about the reefs? Aren't you interested to visit it as well? I haven't seen school of fish before and it could be one of my unforgettable moment.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2893 by nakchura
Replied by nakchura on topic RE:aruba scuba
habagat wrote:

Scuba is one of the fantastic activities in Aruba. Have you been to wrecks? My friend told me that we would certainly enjoy diving in the wrecks. The island has plenty of those.

How many are the wrecks in Aruba that is good for diving, do you know?

None

Time to create page: 0.222 seconds