In-Aruba Travel Portal

aruba scuba

More
14 years 8 months ago #2894 by nakchura
Replied by nakchura on topic RE:aruba scuba
brandy wrote:

You could see lots of wrecks in Aruba. It is one of the tourist spots and destination. How about the reefs? Aren't you interested to visit it as well? I haven't seen school of fish before and it could be one of my unforgettable moment.

Reef huh? That's a great idea.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2927 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:aruba scuba
nakchura wrote:

How many are the wrecks in Aruba that is good for diving, do you know?

There are several shipwrecks in the island. The ones that I knew were the Pedernales, Antilla and Rum Runner. Do you think there could be some abandoned submarines in Aruba?:D

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #3164 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:aruba scuba
I didn't know that Aruba has several shipwrecks. :o If there would be wrecks, most probably there would be submarines in the island too. Have you been to any of these shipwrecks?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #3290 by linette
Replied by linette on topic RE:aruba scuba
bethoven wrote:

Anybody loves scuba diving? Well, Aruba has a beaches, perhaps this is the best place for you. It also a good destination for the scuba driver. :rolleyes:

not really ..but if given the chance why not..i like to try new things especially scuba diving..

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #3302 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:aruba scuba
I don't know how to swim yet, but I have long dreamed of going scuba diving in an exotic tropical country. I wonder if I could learn how to swim right in Aruba? That would really be memorable.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #3328 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:aruba scuba
Why not hire professionals that could teach you to swim, hirami? You're perfectly right, if that would happen for sure it would be memorable to you. By the way, you mean, you don't know even the basics in swimming?:rolleyes:

None

Time to create page: 0.386 seconds