In-Aruba Travel Portal

aruba scuba

More
14 years 7 months ago #3348 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:aruba scuba
All I know is what I've seen on TV. I grew up without owning a pool, and I never knew anyone who owned a pool. I suppose that the irony is that my dad knew how to swim, but I wasn't ever able to learn from his method of just shouting, "Kick!" at me. I'll learn someday.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3400 by linette
Replied by linette on topic RE:aruba scuba
hirami wrote:

All I know is what I've seen on TV. I grew up without owning a pool, and I never knew anyone who owned a pool. I suppose that the irony is that my dad knew how to swim, but I wasn't ever able to learn from his method of just shouting, "Kick!" at me. I'll learn someday.

lol..funny though..but at least you learn the kicking style(kidding ok):D

None

More
14 years 7 months ago #3406 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:aruba scuba
Is diving open to non swimmer as well? Honestly, I don't know how to swim but I am excited to scuba dive in the island. I always thought that for as long as you know how to use the equipment, then you are ready to go.

None

More
14 years 7 months ago #3411 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:aruba scuba
bethoven wrote:

Is diving open to non swimmer as well? Honestly, I don't know how to swim but I am excited to scuba dive in the island. I always thought that for as long as you know how to use the equipment, then you are ready to go.

Of course, diving is open to everybody. I believe that even the non swimmer could do this activity. Why do you have to worry about it? And beside, we are safe there.

None

More
14 years 7 months ago #3416 by linette
Replied by linette on topic RE:aruba scuba
habagat wrote:

Of course, diving is open to everybody. I believe that even the non swimmer could do this activity. Why do you have to worry about it? And beside, we are safe there.

youre right..nothings to worry ..its open to the public:)

None

More
14 years 7 months ago #3421 by faith
Replied by faith on topic RE:aruba scuba
bethoven wrote:

Anybody loves scuba diving? Well, Aruba has a beaches, perhaps this is the best place for you. It also a good destination for the scuba driver. :rolleyes:

no.. i haven't tried scuba diving..but i am thinking of trying it i guess..

None

Time to create page: 0.253 seconds