In-Aruba Travel Portal

shopping for food and liquor in Aruba?

More
14 years 9 months ago #2061 by bethoven
Hello guys, what do you think is the best, to purchase liquor at the airport, or wait and buy at the grocery? Do you also have any tips for the best food in Aruba? Like meat, seafood, coffee and etc.:rolleyes:

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #2074 by habagat
It would be best if you buy the local beverages of Aruba. To taste the local products of the island would be exciting. Do you like to eat steaks? I heard they serve huge one. Don't miss to try it. :D

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #2091 by bethoven
Great! stake is one of my son's favorite. This could be the first trip that they will enjoy ever. However, I want to try their seafood how it tastes. LOL! By the way, what do you think are the other things/ events that we shouldn't miss?:rolleyes:

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #2105 by blian
I think, when purchasing a liquor. Its better to buy in the city proper in ARUBA. we can choose alot of brands in every different stores....

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2364 by habagat
With regard to buying some liquors in the place, I suggest you don't buy in the airport. The price would be more costly compared to the local market. What liquor do you plan to buy, the local or imported ones?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #3087 by brandy
It would be expensive to buy or shop in the airport. Don't you like to shop in Oranjestad? Certainly in the city, you would have plenty of products to choose from.;)

None

Time to create page: 0.468 seconds