In-Aruba Travel Portal

october visit to aruba

More
14 years 9 months ago #2062 by bethoven
Do you think October month would be the best month to visit Aruba? Do they have a fine weather on that month? I'm just wondering because its already a Ber month and this could already cold. Isn't it? :rolleyes:

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #2073 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:october visit to aruba
It would be fine if you go to Aruba on October. Do you like to witness the festivals and carnivals in the island? I would suggest you go there on December. My friend told me Aruba has so many events during that month.

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #2092 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:october visit to aruba
Well, I definitely like to witness different festive events. However, does December moth is not so cold to have a visit there? Do they have winter like in other countries?:rolleyes:

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #2104 by blian
Replied by blian on topic RE:october visit to aruba
;)I think when we are planing to have a vacation specially in ARUBA, i better to research, what is the best month that we can go in ARUBA.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2365 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:october visit to aruba
bethoven wrote:

Well, I definitely like to witness different festive events. However, does December moth is not so cold to have a visit there? Do they have winter like in other countries?:rolleyes:

I think in every country, December would be a cold month. I am not sure if they have winter season. If it's a tropical country then, the island won't have it. By the way, what season do you like, the cold or hot one?:)

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2379 by brandy
Replied by brandy on topic RE:october visit to aruba
bethoven wrote:

Do you think October month would be the best month to visit Aruba? Do they have a fine weather on that month? I'm just wondering because its already a Ber month and this could already cold. Isn't it? :rolleyes:

I think that would be my choice too. October would not be a cold month yet. By the way, why did you choose that month? It would be exciting if you spend New Year in Aruba.

None

Time to create page: 0.273 seconds