In-Aruba Travel Portal

cooks restaurant

More
14 years 9 months ago #2064 by bethoven
cooks restaurant was created by bethoven
Had you gone to cook restaurant? How was the accommodation there? My aunt told me, that it was really a terrific place. This was just a new opened restaurant.:rolleyes::)

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #2071 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:cooks restaurant
Was the name of the place "Cook Restaurant"? That sounds great. Do you know where it is located? I would tell my friends about this. For sure, we would not miss to eat there.:D

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #2094 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:cooks restaurant
You're absolutely right, habagat. That's the name of the restaurant. Well, it really sounds good that they have cooked all foods there. Unfortunately, I forgot where it was located. Maybe, it could be near downtown?:D

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #2102 by blian
Replied by blian on topic RE:cooks restaurant
I think the amineties on that place is very good... You must try the seafoods that they will prtepare for your meal. And Have a request to cook with your own recipe or do your own meal...;)

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2794 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:cooks restaurant
Well, could they offer what kind of cuisine? is it Chinese or the local food of Aruba? could you site some examples of food in Aruba and how they are made and what are they made of?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2813 by takatenamano
Replied by takatenamano on topic RE:cooks restaurant
bethoven wrote:

You're absolutely right, habagat. That's the name of the restaurant. Well, it really sounds good that they have cooked all foods there. Unfortunately, I forgot where it was located. Maybe, it could be near downtown?:D

Oh so its name is actually Cook Restaurant. Ha ha. I was confused at first when you wrote it as cook restaurant. :D

None

Time to create page: 0.404 seconds