In-Aruba Travel Portal

three weeks in aruba with kids

More
14 years 9 months ago #2065 by bethoven
We're planning to have a three-week vacation in Aruba. This could be the first of our kids to travel this place. Anybody knows some specific ideas for things to do aside from going to the beach all day, butterfly farm, and baby beach? What do you think is the great idea about keeping the kids entertained and still managing to have a good time to ourselves?
:rolleyes:

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #2070 by habagat
Aside from the water activities and farms to visit, try to go to the museums as well. That could be a very educational place for your children. Do you like to hike? Aruba is one of the greatest place for hiking.;)

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #2095 by bethoven
Thank you for that reminders, habagat. That was actually one of my plan to visit in there museum. I know that kids and adults would also enjoy viewing some of the Aruba's historic events and others. Do you know where there museum located?:rolleyes:

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #2101 by blian
I am sure you kids will be enjoying on your tour. They will love to come in ARUBA. Specially the water in ARUBA they will love it. ;)

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #2182 by lilibeth
habagat wrote:

Aside from the water activities and farms to visit, try to go to the museums as well. That could be a very educational place for your children. Do you like to hike? Aruba is one of the greatest place for hiking.;)

i love to do some activities like that..:) aside from swimming..

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2218 by hirami
You could go to parks and aquariums. You could also visit churches, libraries, and the local markets, too. Try to see if there are any stores that sell things that aren't sold in your native country.

None

Time to create page: 0.367 seconds