- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
welcome me
17 years 2 months ago #2098
by blian
None
welcome me was created by blian
hello guys,.... i am new in this siter. hope that i can make a new friends in here......
None
17 years 2 months ago #2107
by SunSeeker
Just a day at the office...
Correct me if I'm wrong.
Replied by SunSeeker on topic RE:welcome me
Welcome Blian. Hope you enjoy this forum..
Just a day at the office...
Correct me if I'm wrong.
17 years 2 months ago #2117
by lilibeth
None
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:welcome me
blian wrote:
hi blian..how are you?
hello guys,.... i am new in this siter. hope that i can make a new friends in here......
hi blian..how are you?
None
17 years 2 months ago #2136
by bethoven
None
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:welcome me
Welcome Blian. I am very happy to meet newbies in the site.
Could you tell us more about yourself? You would definitely like Aruba. Just have fun and enjoy.
None
17 years 2 months ago #2152
by habagat
None
Replied by habagat on topic RE:welcome me
Hello Blian! How is the forum for you so far? I guess, you already learn so many things about Aruba. Are you planning to spend a vacation there as well? Aruba is a great place to stay.
None
17 years 1 month ago #2168
by hirami
None
Replied by hirami on topic RE:welcome me
Welcome to the forum! I hope you feel very comfortable here. I recently joined, and everyone has been so nice to me, answering my questions. I hope you learn as much about Aruba as I have been learning lately.
None
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds