Skip to content
Plan your trip

welcome me

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

welcome me

More
17 years 1 month ago #2184 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:welcome me
hirami wrote:

Welcome to the forum! I hope you feel very comfortable here. I recently joined, and everyone has been so nice to me, answering my questions. I hope you learn as much about Aruba as I have been learning lately.


likewise here also..i had learned a lot from here...and the members were so accommodating and nice people..

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #2288 by reymartin69
Replied by reymartin69 on topic RE:welcome me
Hi there Blian. Enjoy the forum and I hope you visit Aruba soon. You will Love Aruba. Nice and close to nature.

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #3096 by brandy
Replied by brandy on topic RE:welcome me
Hi Blian! I haven't welcome you yet. :D I am Brandy and it's nice to meet you. Where are you from? I am from Asia and I hope we could be friends here. Welcome to the site! :)

None
Time to create page: 0.741 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement