Skip to content
Plan your trip

welcome me

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

welcome me

More
17 years 2 months ago #2098 by blian
welcome me was created by blian
hello guys,.... i am new in this siter. hope that i can make a new friends in here......;)

None
More
17 years 2 months ago #2107 by SunSeeker
Replied by SunSeeker on topic RE:welcome me
Welcome Blian. Hope you enjoy this forum..:)

Just a day at the office...
Correct me if I'm wrong. :-)
More
17 years 2 months ago #2117 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:welcome me
blian wrote:

hello guys,.... i am new in this siter. hope that i can make a new friends in here......;)


hi blian..how are you?

None
More
17 years 2 months ago #2136 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:welcome me
Welcome Blian. I am very happy to meet newbies in the site. :) Could you tell us more about yourself? You would definitely like Aruba. Just have fun and enjoy.

None
More
17 years 2 months ago #2152 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:welcome me
Hello Blian! How is the forum for you so far? I guess, you already learn so many things about Aruba. Are you planning to spend a vacation there as well? Aruba is a great place to stay.:)

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #2168 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:welcome me
Welcome to the forum! I hope you feel very comfortable here. I recently joined, and everyone has been so nice to me, answering my questions. I hope you learn as much about Aruba as I have been learning lately.

None
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement