In-Aruba Travel Portal

Travel Groups

More
14 years 8 months ago #2627 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Travel Groups
habagat wrote:

That's true. Trips would be more enjoyable when you are with a group of people whom you know. Aren't your friends or family interested to go to Aruba?

Nope, not at all. I want to go to some pretty exotic places, and most people I know would rather stay at home or stay in America. I come from a pretty boring family, afterall....

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2642 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Travel Groups
hirami wrote:

Nope, not at all. I want to go to some pretty exotic places, and most people I know would rather stay at home or stay in America. I come from a pretty boring family, afterall....

Wow! I didn't think that Aruba is pretty exotic. Anyhow, your family would gonna like the island. You have to encourage them that life would be more enjoyable when spend outside the house. :D What are the things that interest them?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2643 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Travel Groups
I hope you'll enjoy your tour after all, hirami. By the way, why don't you try your cousin, or love one's to join you're trip? Maybe this could be something fun, friend.:)

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2683 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Travel Groups
I guess travel group would be nice for people who travels alone. It could somehow give them security. :) However, do you think it would be more expensive?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #3101 by brandy
Replied by brandy on topic RE:Travel Groups
I think travel group would be great. I don't think we have this agency in our country. I haven't heard about this before. How are the passengers charged? Would it be fix per head or as a group?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #3216 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Travel Groups
I think my main concern is security, and since I can't convince anyone that I know to travel with me--there's no one in my family with as much passion to travel as me--I think I'll just have to resort to traveling with strangers. I wonder if I'll be able to talk with anyone.

None

Time to create page: 0.224 seconds