In-Aruba Travel Portal

Travel Groups

More
14 years 8 months ago #2423 by maui
Replied by maui on topic RE:Travel Groups
Of course, you can travel alone, hirami. Do you consider yourself friendly enough? You know that while on travel you can just smile to the person around you and make friend with them. That what I used to do if I did my travel alone.LOL!:):D

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2478 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Travel Groups
Yes, I think I'm fairly friendly. I'm not sure if I'm an outgoing enough person to instantly make friends with a stranger, though. I'm very much an introvert.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2595 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Travel Groups
hirami wrote:

I guess I should just look for people who want to go to the same places that I want to go. Still, there's nothing like traveling to places with someone you actually know.

That's true. Trips would be more enjoyable when you are with a group of people whom you know. Aren't your friends or family interested to go to Aruba?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2599 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Travel Groups
I guess, could still go out alone in Aruba, hirami. Just think of yourself to be friendly with others. It doesn't matter to have travel alone, as long as you have money with you. Is this your first time to travel alone? :D

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2604 by nakchura
Replied by nakchura on topic RE:Travel Groups
hirami wrote:

I'm a person that prefers to travel alone, but I would prefer to travel to Aruba in a group, even if I don't know the people. Are there any large groups of people that I can travel with?

I don't know. Tourist groups perhaps? Because as far as I know most tourists go there to have a vacation.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2605 by nakchura
Replied by nakchura on topic RE:Travel Groups
oregano wrote:

You can try a travel agency. I'm going to Aruba with a group of people. We don't really know each other, but it always gives me a sense of comfort to know that I'm travelling with people from my city.

Are they even allowed to do that?

None

Time to create page: 0.371 seconds