In-Aruba Travel Portal

Aruban birds

More
14 years 8 months ago #2271 by hirami
Aruban birds was created by hirami
What are the birds like in Aruba? Are they large or small and very colorful? I think colorful birds would look good and really exotic.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2272 by reymartin69
Replied by reymartin69 on topic RE:Aruban birds
There are small birds and large birds in Aruba. But what got my attention is the Aruban Burrowing owl. The people of Aruba just loved this bird. They have engrave it on their coins and put it on their stamps.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2293 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Aruban birds
hirami wrote:

What are the birds like in Aruba? Are they large or small and very colorful? I think colorful birds would look good and really exotic.

I think we would be able to see different types of birds in Aruba. There could be small, big and colorful one. Among the birds, I would like to see the endangered species. Do you think the island has these birds?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2306 by oregano
Replied by oregano on topic RE:Aruban birds
I am also interested in knowing if the birds are easy to see or if they stay hidden? Where I live there used to be lots of birds all over the places, but with cities growing now I only see pidgeons and sparrows...

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2322 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Aruban birds
I don't see many birds where I live either, just the city birds, and they're a little nasty like the crows and pigeons. The Aruban Burrowing owl sounds really interesting. Why do the Aruban people like this bird so much?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2340 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Aruban birds
reymartin69 wrote:

There are small birds and large birds in Aruba. But what got my attention is the Aruban Burrowing owl. The people of Aruba just loved this bird. They have engrave it on their coins and put it on their stamps.

Is the burrowing owl the national bird of the island? This type of bird must be very significant in Aruba. I think this owl is small that's why people like it.:)

None

Time to create page: 0.240 seconds