In-Aruba Travel Portal

Aruban birds

More
14 years 8 months ago #2443 by nakchura
Replied by nakchura on topic RE:Aruban birds
crystal wrote:

I've seen many sooty terns, black noddies, and brown noddies in Aruba island. It's really cool to see a colony of birds near the sea. Have you visited Bubali Birds sanctuary? It's a perfect place to bring your kids. Try it!

Thanks for your suggestion. I was actually thinking of places where the kids would enjoy to be.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2467 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Aruban birds
Wait, what exactly does this beloved bird look like? Also, how big is it? I'd like to have some idea of it in my mind. Can someone describe it to me?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2725 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Aruban birds
crystal wrote:

I've seen many sooty terns, black noddies, and brown noddies in Aruba island. It's really cool to see a colony of birds near the sea. Have you visited Bubali Birds sanctuary? It's a perfect place to bring your kids. Try it!

My friend told me that in the island, there are sanctuaries. The sooty terns and noodies sounds unique to me. Are these birds found only in Aruba? Is it a small kind of birds?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2735 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Aruban birds
reymartin69 wrote:

There are small birds and large birds in Aruba. But what got my attention is the Aruban Burrowing owl. The people of Aruba just loved this bird. They have engrave it on their coins and put it on their stamps.

Are these burrowing owls found only in Aruba? I imagine these are quite big and it has lots of colors. Are we allowed to take this kind of bird? It maybe a good pet at home.:)

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2751 by brandy
Replied by brandy on topic RE:Aruban birds
reymartin69 wrote:

There are small birds and large birds in Aruba. But what got my attention is the Aruban Burrowing owl. The people of Aruba just loved this bird. They have engrave it on their coins and put it on their stamps.

Have you been to Aruba? What are the other kind of birds that we could see in the island? I always thought that these would come in different sizes and colors. :)

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2774 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Aruban birds
Well birds behavior is that they normally flock together with their habitat in order for them to protect themselves from being preyed by other animals or hunters. so to answer your question most likely the birds would be easy to find.

None

Time to create page: 0.353 seconds