- Posts: 431
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Romantic dinner
17 years 1 month ago #2451
by habagat
None
Romantic dinner was created by habagat
Aruba is one of the romantic places in the world. It could also be a great place to propose. Anyway, if we are able to visit Aruba next year, I plan to set a romantic dinner for my parent's anniversary. What would you suggest?
None
17 years 1 month ago #2559
by nakchura
None
Replied by nakchura on topic RE:Romantic dinner
For special occasions like that. I would suggest that you look for it on Oranjestad. Just make sure to make early reservations though.
None
- takatenamano
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 92
- Thank you received: 0
17 years 1 month ago #2566
by takatenamano
None
Replied by takatenamano on topic RE:Romantic dinner
habagat wrote:
You could try the California Lighthouse.
Aruba is one of the romantic places in the world. It could also be a great place to propose. Anyway, if we are able to visit Aruba next year, I plan to set a romantic dinner for my parent's anniversary. What would you suggest?
You could try the California Lighthouse.
None
17 years 1 month ago #2662
by habagat
None
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Romantic dinner
California lighthouse seems to be a romantic place, Takatenamano. Do you know where we could find it? Is it one of the tourist spots? Actually, I haven't heard about a lighthouse in Aruba.
None
17 years 1 month ago #2665
by tanya
None
Replied by tanya on topic RE:Romantic dinner
You could choose a special place for some special kind of occasions. In that way Aruba is the right place for celebrating wedding anniverseries and enjoy more..........
None
17 years 1 month ago #2667
by habagat
None
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Romantic dinner
I am so excited with this date. I wanted to try something different and I would like the place to be very special. My parents like the sea so much. Could I rent a yacht in Aruba?
None
Time to create page: 0.352 seconds