- Posts: 159
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Romantic dinner
17 years 1 month ago #2702
by brandy
None
Replied by brandy on topic RE:Romantic dinner
They say that the islands of Sonesta and De Palm is a romantic place in Aruba. It is actually a private coastal island. I'm sure your parents would appreciate it when you set a candle lit dinner there. What do you think?
None
17 years 1 month ago #2704
by bethoven
None
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Romantic dinner
Have you heard about Natural bridge in Aruba? I think you should try it there. I know dinner would be sweet but watching the sun set in that place would be more fantastic.
None
17 years 1 month ago #3250
by habagat
None
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Romantic dinner
brandy wrote:
Is Sonesta and De Palm part of Aruba? You say it is an island. I presume these are different from Aruba.
Anyway, what are the tourist attractions or beautiful spots in this place?
They say that the islands of Sonesta and De Palm is a romantic place in Aruba. It is actually a private coastal island. I'm sure your parents would appreciate it when you set a candle lit dinner there. What do you think?
Is Sonesta and De Palm part of Aruba? You say it is an island. I presume these are different from Aruba.
None
- Miss Petit
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 29
- Thank you received: 0
17 years 1 month ago #3259
by Miss Petit
None
Replied by Miss Petit on topic RE:Romantic dinner
Try to stay at Radisson. Entire resort was excellent. Great relaxed atmosphere for families, couples, singles, all ages. Room was superb, great value. For a tropical island, this place is excellent.
None
17 years 1 week ago #3460
by bethoven
None
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Romantic dinner
Well, you could set a date for your parents anywhere in Aruba. The island itself is a romantic place. Maybe you should plan something different so that the date would be extraordinary. Are you planning to hire some musicians?
None
17 years 1 week ago #3461
by habagat
None
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Romantic dinner
I guess you are right, Bethoven. Aruba is a romantic place and I could even set a candle light dinner on the seashore. That would be unique. I haven't thought about the musicians but it sounds good. How much would that cost me?
None
Time to create page: 0.300 seconds