In-Aruba Travel Portal

Romantic dinner

More
14 years 8 months ago #2702 by brandy
Replied by brandy on topic RE:Romantic dinner
They say that the islands of Sonesta and De Palm is a romantic place in Aruba. It is actually a private coastal island. I'm sure your parents would appreciate it when you set a candle lit dinner there. What do you think?;)

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2704 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Romantic dinner
Have you heard about Natural bridge in Aruba? I think you should try it there. I know dinner would be sweet but watching the sun set in that place would be more fantastic.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #3250 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Romantic dinner
brandy wrote:

They say that the islands of Sonesta and De Palm is a romantic place in Aruba. It is actually a private coastal island. I'm sure your parents would appreciate it when you set a candle lit dinner there. What do you think?;)

Is Sonesta and De Palm part of Aruba? You say it is an island. I presume these are different from Aruba. :o Anyway, what are the tourist attractions or beautiful spots in this place?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #3259 by Miss Petit
Replied by Miss Petit on topic RE:Romantic dinner
Try to stay at Radisson. Entire resort was excellent. Great relaxed atmosphere for families, couples, singles, all ages. Room was superb, great value. For a tropical island, this place is excellent.

None

More
14 years 7 months ago #3460 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Romantic dinner
Well, you could set a date for your parents anywhere in Aruba. The island itself is a romantic place. Maybe you should plan something different so that the date would be extraordinary. Are you planning to hire some musicians?

None

More
14 years 7 months ago #3461 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Romantic dinner
I guess you are right, Bethoven. Aruba is a romantic place and I could even set a candle light dinner on the seashore. That would be unique. I haven't thought about the musicians but it sounds good. How much would that cost me?

None

Time to create page: 0.434 seconds