In-Aruba Travel Portal

Romantic dinner

More
14 years 8 months ago #2451 by habagat
Romantic dinner was created by habagat
Aruba is one of the romantic places in the world. It could also be a great place to propose. Anyway, if we are able to visit Aruba next year, I plan to set a romantic dinner for my parent's anniversary. What would you suggest?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2559 by nakchura
Replied by nakchura on topic RE:Romantic dinner
For special occasions like that. I would suggest that you look for it on Oranjestad. Just make sure to make early reservations though.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2566 by takatenamano
Replied by takatenamano on topic RE:Romantic dinner
habagat wrote:

Aruba is one of the romantic places in the world. It could also be a great place to propose. Anyway, if we are able to visit Aruba next year, I plan to set a romantic dinner for my parent's anniversary. What would you suggest?

You could try the California Lighthouse.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2662 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Romantic dinner
California lighthouse seems to be a romantic place, Takatenamano. Do you know where we could find it? Is it one of the tourist spots? Actually, I haven't heard about a lighthouse in Aruba.:o

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2665 by tanya
Replied by tanya on topic RE:Romantic dinner
You could choose a special place for some special kind of occasions. In that way Aruba is the right place for celebrating wedding anniverseries and enjoy more..........

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2667 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Romantic dinner
I am so excited with this date. I wanted to try something different and I would like the place to be very special. My parents like the sea so much. Could I rent a yacht in Aruba?

None

Time to create page: 0.351 seconds