- Posts: 431
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Good month for water activities?
None
None
None
One can never be sure actually. So I think it would be best if you just engage in those activities during low tides. As for the best month, almost every month is okay since Aruba is out of Caribbeans hurricane belt.
I agree with you, Nakchura. We could not actually tell as to when could be the best time. It would also depend on the type of water activities you want to engage in. By the way, what do you have in mind, Habagat?
None
I agree with you, Nakchura. We could not actually tell as to when could be the best time. It would also depend on the type of water activities you want to engage in. By the way, what do you have in mind, Habagat?
I was thinking of para sailing and scuba diving. Those were only some of the activities that I have in mind. I hope by the time we go to Aruba, the weather would be fine. Do they still have activities during rainy season?
None
- takatenamano
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
- Posts: 92
- Thank you received: 0
Is every month a good one for water activities? My nieces and nephews are quite excited to try it all. I'm just a bit worried if it would still be safe to engage in such activities during low or high tides. :rolleyes:
Yup! Aruba barely got storms there since its out on the hurricane belt of the Caribbean.
None